Sunday, March 30, 2008

MACAU VS MALAYSIA

I had been working here for few months. A lot of thing had happenned here, especially my career. Working environment here was not healthy at all. The hierachy wise was so messy and "they" do differenciate well proper from Manager level to normal staff level. "Someone" do think that as a manager or duty manager level are damn high. They do not even interact with their staff. They do think that their as high as a sky and we are as low as a hell. "She" will not dirrectly communicate with us rather than asking a third party to approach us. "Come on, man" We work in a same department, we need to communicate. One way communication is not working in this era. The stupid human should awake and educate some of her duty manager as well!!!
Due to office environment was not suits me so well, I had thought to left this job. I am still wondering if I am going to stay here or going back to Malaysia for my career??? Sometimes I feel that I can earn more here, but the other side I had thought that I will left my parents after few years later when I had married, so I need sometimes to accompany them. I feel if I still stay apart from them now, I had not much time that can spend with them later in the future. I do care and love my parents so much. If let say, 2 years later I got married and will be staying in Hong Kong, then how can I still taking care of my parents. I am so confuse and full of contradiction now. Who else can help me??? Anyone who go thru my blog, do left me some comments.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

With the money that you earned... you can fly back and visit them. Also you can buy them computer and teach them how to use "msn" and if possible e-mail.

If you go back and stay with them which is nice but you will not even have enough money for your own use how can you re-pay them for all the things they have done for you when you were young... it that healthy? or Happiness? i don't think so.

MSN is not that difficult to learn you can write it down step by step and with "repetition" i am sure they can do it. With the technolody available it can bring them close to you and at the same time you can earn and send them money... which is great. Happiness?

Sometime a person will miss another more when they do not see each other everyday.

Think about it.

Hope it helps....

YueNyUen said...

hahaha... I like this comment.. It really make me think more. 10s for the person that had inspired me