Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My love one

I had know him since 2 1/2 years back. We had gone thru a lot of things together. Most of the special date we unable to spend together such as Valentine day, birthday and anniversary. This is due to our long distance relationship. Vincent is my man that had been know from internet. At first, I did not have any special feeling on him. I just treat him as a normal net friend. We just had a normal chat each time we online. Sometimes I feel it was a bit bored when we chat to each other. I can't denny that he is a so good to me. I will tell him whatever problem that I encounter especially with my ex bf. He is willing to hear me. Due to something that I am trying to work out, so I seldom online for bout 1 month. He started to e mail and send me message to know why I did not online. He told me that he miss me when I can't online. I feel it was strange because I feel something had happen. Actually I also feel so warm that what he had message and e mail me. hehehe.......Later on, when I got back to online, he had confess his feeling to me. I feel it was impossible because we are so far away from each other.
I admitted that donno since when I do had some special feeling thru him too. I did not think that much and I had started our long distance relationship. before that, i had break up with my ex bf (Ah Veng). Since our relation had started, we had our phone conversation every night. We really commited on this relationship as we know that we definatly want to appriciate each other. We know that we will be much more difficult in this long distance relationship so both of us try to maintain it. All of you maybe will think that how can we fall in love to a person that we can't even saw his outlook before.
When we had known each other actually we had send our pic. Maybe a lot of people are not agree on this type of relationship, but we are trying to working on it. As times go by, we develop our love like normal people also. He had came to Malaysia 3 months later to meet me up. We do appriciate each moment when we meet together. It was a short vacation for us to stay together. But anyhow, we still love each other so much. As a normal couple we do have our hard moment such as arguing due to some minor thing. A lot of things ahppen on us, but anyhow we still maintain until now. We can see each other so frequent now due to I am working in Macau now. I am wondering until when we have to be apart????? Anyhow, I do love him a lot. He had tought me a lot of things... he was a great person

No comments: