Sunday, March 23, 2008

My exciting holiday!!!

I have been working in Macau bout 4 months, but I did not have a long offday as I could not take my annual leave due to have to left it for other vacation. Around the corner to Good Friday on Mac, I got bout 4 off day. I had went to HK to meet him. He was having his 2 day off. We had a great time on these few days. I can't believed that I had watch for 5 movies on these few days. it was amazing. The movie that I had watched were Shamo, L for Lies, One Miss Call, P/S : I Love You and An Empress and the Warriors. Wow!!! It was amazing. I really can't believed it. Maybe someone will think taht I am crazy on this, but frankly speaking, I really enjoy watching movie although alone too
But anyhow, I had my most embarassing moment!!! It happen in a very fresh morning, when I am walking to take a bus. As I came closer to the bust stand, I saw the bus had stopped there. I quickly run to the bus, but while I am running, I noticed that a man was watching me. I was so curious by thinking " What are you starring at?Shit!!!" But as I step on the bus trying to slot in the coins, Vincent turn back to me. SHIT!!! My button was opened. I saw my boobs and bra as well. On that moment, I feel like want to get a hole for myself to crawl in. I realised why is the man is starring to me just now. HAHAHA!!! I really do not know why my shirts are unbuttoned. I swear that I won't wear the shirts anymore.
I had spent few days in HK. I was so happy cos I had bought a lot of thing that I want. I hope I had even more longer holiday in HK in the future rather staying in the BORING CITY - MACAU. But PLS!!! DON'T HAPPEN ANYTHING THAT MAKE ME EMBRASSING!!!

No comments: