Monday, March 31, 2008

Life without regrets

Two years back , I get to know a friend of my boyfriend name AAA. AAA was a healthy man and he had a good career. Due to some misunderstand incident, I found out AAA criticis me in front of Vincent. I was so angry and hate him too on that moment. Anyhow, is actually due to some misunderstanding that turn him to criticis me. But after that incident, I had not saw him before. Last year , I heard from Vincent that AAA had LIVER CANCER!!! OMG!!! It was the last stage of the LIVER CANCER. He was just about late twenties, but unfortunately he got this kind of illness. When the time I heard that, I felt that pity too. He had a good achivement on his career and so young. Few days back, when me and Vincent were sleeping at midnight, suddenly his mobile rang. He pick it up. AAA called him. He can heard that AAA was struggling for his pain. He was yelling "I am damn pain" for few minutes, but we can't do anything. After that, the line cut off. I feel that it must be damn pain because as a man, suppose he can take it easily for minor pain. I really can't continue my sleep. I felt that it was a waste for such a young and energetic guy. Although he do criticis me before this, but I really hope he can recovered from his illness soon. He will be having an operation on tommorow due to the spreading of the cancer to other part of the body. I really hope he can recovered soon and become a healthy man.
From that night onwards, I can feel that if someone that having any illness, he will become so lost and torture. I swear if any of my beloved person (touch wood) are ill, I will take care of it and do what I can to let him or her know that I really do love her or him. From here, I started to learn that had to appriciate each person that around me , so that I will not regret in my entired life without loving him.

No comments: