Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Working in Macau......

In our life, we can't escape from doing any kind of "DECISION". No matter whatever that happen in our life, we still need to do the best decision so that we can get the best result in our life. I am so weak on making decision. I really can't make up my mind easily for every single thing that happen on me. The things as simple as want to get a place to eat, also have to seek a lot of people's opinion. Sometimes I feel that I am too weak on manage my own life. I am a weak "DECISION MAKER".
On Oct 2007, I got a call from Addecco informed me that I had successfully getting the offer from Venetian Macau Hotel. I was so excited on the moment. After a while I started to think if I really should take this offer??? I had been struggle for few days, but at last I do take this offer too. After landed in Macau on Nov 2007, I think that I should give myself a chance to try in Macau.

No comments: