Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Macau's life

BORED!BORED!BORED!BORED!BORED! Working in Macau really torture me. Without any entertainment, family and friends here. Whenever I went back to my home, I was so lonely. This is the moment that make me feel that my family member is the best. I really hope they are with me now. But I knwo it will not happen. I miss my mom's mumbling. Without her, I feel lacked of somethings. I miss my dogs- Bebe...
These feeling arose within the first month when I step to Macau. The most happy moment in Macau is when the moment I can meet Vincent. Vincent is my man. I had known him for bout 3 years. He stayed in Hong Kong. I can feel the happiness whenever we meet up. Times goes quite fast here. As the times goes by, I had done my best efford to get to used in these place. It was hard for me cos this was the first time I stayed apart from my family.
At my working place, we have a lot of collegues here. Most of them came from China. A lot of them are so nice. Although I had a lot of collegues here, but not all of them can be my true friend. Angela a collegue of mine that had a funny and caring personality really impress me. Our relations develops well and we get to know each others so much. She was a special girl. I love her so much. Other than Angela, I get along with Luz and Joe also. Luz is pretty quiet girl. Although sometimes she like to tease me, but I know she had a kind personality. Anyhow, she is my new roomate now. Hopefully we had a good relationship as a new roomate.
I happenned to had my own friend after few months later. Life seems "OK" now, but in my career wise, I do not see any future here unless just on money wise only. My main concern now will be either I am going to stay here or go back to persue my career in Malaysia? I need some comment from you guys. Help Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey lady,

Think on the bright side. Besides your high salary compared to back home you are also gaining oversea experience.

Now what you really need is time. You need at least 1 year or preferably 3 year. Look at the jod advert. It will prepare you for your future. Maybe in Hong Kong as well. And... at the same time you will be more stable in term of financially which is vital for survival.