Monday, March 31, 2008

Today (31 mac 08).........

I feel that I had lost my intention to talk to neither my collegues nor superior. Suddenly I feel that actually all of them have their own "interest". A lot of people around here were too cunning. They approach you actually to get some benefit from you only. It was so tired for me to communicate with those people. I know every working environment also definately will have this type of person, but I feel people here rather selfish than Malaysian. haha..... maybe you will think that I am too chidish on these matter but I really can't take it on this type of people. I am the type that can't approach a person simple unless I know her or him was an easy going person. I feel that I like to keep myself away from majority. Am I having any problem??? haha..... Hopefully not.
I really miss my hometown's friends. I hope I was there now. My working environment definately did not have any flexiblity or caring. I can notice that from few incident that I gone thru myself. Really so headache here. I am planning to leave soon, but where I can go??? I need a place that I can stayed. I hope I can earn more money before I went back to Malaysia. Most of my friend achieve well in their career wise. I am the only backwards person only. I left far behind from them. I want to at least achieve something before I went back. Can I???????

No comments: